Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend








Jacob and I went to Utah for conference and his mission reunion. But that's not the exciting part! On the way down we hit a LOG going about 80 in the middle of the freeway. I heard Jacob curse for the first time. That was pretty funny! Jacob changed out the tire on the side of the dark freeway. We stopped in Tremonton to switch the doughnut to the back. I was able to flatter some Amigos into helping us change it with another jack. Jacob liked that, cause he got to practice his Spanish with them. I just stood there and smiled. The good thing is we're safe, the bad thing is I didn't get a picture of the amigos, because I didn't know if they'd let me take it if they were illegals.




It was a good weekend though. Jacob got to see some of his mission buddies and his mission president and his wife. Thanks Amy and Donald for letting us stay at your place.

No comments: