Saturday, March 17, 2012

5 years...


First date
First time wearing the Indian costumes
Jacob proposing to me
Our wedding day
We don't have a picture with all three of us in the Indian costumes, but I had to post this one so you could see our matching costumes.
Christmas 2011
Yesterday was our five year anniversary. We can not believe that it has all ready been five years. We are still in love and we love Charli, she is the best thing that has happened in the last 5 years. We have so many great memories together, like that for 4 of the 6 Halloweens that we have been together we have been Indians. Come on, it is a total classic for us now. Besides, the costumes are awesome. Sometimes I think that that is the only reason he married me. My mom made those costumes and told me that if we didn't get married she wanted Jacob's back, and she was totally serious. We have good memories in those costumes though, we were wearing those the first time we said "I love you" to each other. We wore those for Charli's first Halloween. Anyway, we are still in love today. I just wanted to share some pictures from the last five years, not too many though.

No comments: